Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers in the eagerly awaited multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. The movie was scheduled for a September release earlier but it has now been shifted to October, as per the latest news doing the rounds. The film is currently under production and Srikanth Addala is the director.
Dil Raju is producing this ambitious and prestigious project and Micky J Meyer is scoring the tunes. With Samantha and Anjali in the female lead roles, SVSC is all set to be a visual delight for families.
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan