Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers in the eagerly awaited multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. The movie was scheduled for a September release earlier but it has now been shifted to October, as per the latest news doing the rounds. The film is currently under production and Srikanth Addala is the director.
Dil Raju is producing this ambitious and prestigious project and Micky J Meyer is scoring the tunes. With Samantha and Anjali in the female lead roles, SVSC is all set to be a visual delight for families.
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR