Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers in the eagerly awaited multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. The movie was scheduled for a September release earlier but it has now been shifted to October, as per the latest news doing the rounds. The film is currently under production and Srikanth Addala is the director.
Dil Raju is producing this ambitious and prestigious project and Micky J Meyer is scoring the tunes. With Samantha and Anjali in the female lead roles, SVSC is all set to be a visual delight for families.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran Bollywood diva Rekha’s wish to act in Telugu films
- Balayya’s heroine debuts in Bollywood
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser out on this date?
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?