The prestigious multi-starrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is taking the US Box Office by storm. The movie has already smashed its way past the US$ 1 Million barrier and is on its way to the US$ 2 million figure. This is a new record for Telugu cinema and the news has brought great cheer to Tollywood as 2013 has taken a great start. A similarly solid Box Office performance is being reported in other overseas territories as well.
The presence of Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu has created a unique buzz around the project and the cool family drama is being appreciated by viewers wholeheartedly. Srikanth Addala is the director of this movie while Dil Raju produced the film on his Sri Venkateswara Creations banner. Samantha and Anjali are the heroines.
Mickey J Meyer scored the music for this movie while Mani Sharma worked on the film’s re-recording.
- Kalyan Ram’s 118 completes censor
- Director Guhan’s real-life incident inspires Kalyan Ram’s 118
- Avunu actress Poorna to share screen space with a star hero
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route