The first schedule of Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu starrer Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu has been completed in Kutralam. The film unit was shooting in exotic locales in and around Kutralam for the past 10 days. Some key scenes on the principal star cast and a solo song on Samantha were shot in this schedule. The shooting will continue in Ramoji Film City after the entire unit returns to Hyderabad. Srikanth Addala is directing the film and Dil Raju is producing the film. Mickey J Meyer is composing the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer. Meanwhile, fans of Mahesh Babu have another milestone to cheer about. Mahesh Babu has crossed 3 lakh followers on Twitter within a short time and he’s one of the few celebrities in South with more than 3 lakh followers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic
- Kajal keen to thoroughly explore these two genres
- Nagarjuna in talks for a Bollywood remake?