The theatrical release date of Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu starrer Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu has been confirmed. Producer Dil Raju has announced that the film will hit the screens on December 21 this year. Srikanth Addala is directing the film and the film also has Samantha, Anjali and Prakash Raj in lead roles. “So far, we have completed 78 days of shooting and in another 30 days, the entire film’s shooting will be wrapped up,” Dil Raju told the media. Mickey J Meyer has composed the music and the audio might be launched in the third week of November. Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is one of the most awaited movies of the year since it’s the first time two top heroes have joined hands for a family drama. Venkatesh and Maheshbabu will be seen as brothers in this film which is being touted as a heartwarming tale of family values.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jathi Rathnalu actress in talks for a crazy sequel
- Boyapati Sreenu to work with Tamil superstar?
- Akshay announces Bell Bottom’s big-screen release date
- Netflix paid big bucks for Dhanush’s Jagame Thandhiram?
- Bigg Boss Telugu to go on air from this time?
- Alia Bhatt prioritises RRR above all