The principal shooting of Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is going to be wrapped up today. Two units have been simultaneously shooting at the airport and Jubilee Hills respectively with different members from the cast to wrap up the film’s shooting on time. The film stars Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu in lead roles and Samantha and Anjali are the lead actresses in this family entertainer. Both Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu are confident that the film will be a treat for the audience since it’s the first time a multistarrer of this magnitude is being made in Telugu in almost 25 years. Moreover, producer Dil Raju is leaving no stone unturned to make Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu one of the most eagerly awaited films of 2013. Srikanth Addala has directed the film. Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is going to be the first Telugu film to be screened at AMC theatre in Times Square, New York. Mickey J Meyer has composed the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer. The film is going to hit the screens on January 11.
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims