The movie ‘Swamy Ra Ra’ has turned out to be a surprise hit of the season. The film has struck a chord with multiplex crowds and young adults. Trade sources say that the film’s full run share may touch the 10 Cr mark. The film is now in its third week and it is being screened in a good number of theaters.
Nikhil and Swathi have played the lead roles in the movie. Sudhir Varma is the director and Chakri Chigurupati is the producer. Sunny has composed the film’s music and Richard Prasad has handled cinematography.
The movie is a major shot in the arm for actors Nikhil and Swathi, as they have been going without success for a while.
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi
- Siddharth and Trisha to team up for hit Bollywood thriller’s remake