Young actress Swathi is trying her best to impress the audience with her acting capabilities. After tasting success with Nikhil’s ‘Swamy Rara’ and ‘Karthikeya’, she signed a couple of Tamil and Malayalam projects. Also, she is currently busy shooting for a woman-centric bilingual titled ‘Tripura’.
As of now, the unit is canning some important scenes in Begumpet (Hyderabad). Actor Naveen Chandra, who is playing a crucial role in this film, has also joined the shoot and the shooting in this place will continue for the next couple of days.
Raj Kiran, who directed Anjali’s Geethanjali, is directing this film and Kona Venkat is helping him out in the screen play.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble