Young actress Swathi is trying her best to impress the audience with her acting capabilities. After tasting success with Nikhil’s ‘Swamy Rara’ and ‘Karthikeya’, she signed a couple of Tamil and Malayalam projects. Also, she is currently busy shooting for a woman-centric bilingual titled ‘Tripura’.
As of now, the unit is canning some important scenes in Begumpet (Hyderabad). Actor Naveen Chandra, who is playing a crucial role in this film, has also joined the shoot and the shooting in this place will continue for the next couple of days.
Raj Kiran, who directed Anjali’s Geethanjali, is directing this film and Kona Venkat is helping him out in the screen play.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular production house upset with Koratala Siva?
- Viva Harsha getting his due finally-To Shock in Color Photo
- Karnam Malleswari biopic: This star heroine is almost finalized?
- Prabhas launches Krishnudu’s maiden production’s first look
- Two star heroes under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Icon?
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?