Swati is on a roll these days. Her recent film Swamy Ra Ra has turned out to be a big hit and at the same time, she made her debut in Malayalam cinema. Her first film titled Amen, in which she played a Christian girl, has been hailed as one of the best films of the year so far and it looks like she is being flodded with offers. The latest news is that she has been signed up to play the lead role opposite Prithvi Raj in a film titled London Bridge. Anil Menon is going to direct the film and most part of the film will be shot in England. The film’s shooting is expected to begin from June 5. Prithviraj is one of the biggest stars in Malayalam cinema and the fact that Swati has bagged a lead role opposite Prithvi Raj so early in her career will definitely give a big boost to her career in Malayalam. Currently, Swati is shooting for a Tamil film and she’ll soon be seen in Bangaru Kodipetta opposite Navdeep.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu