Swati is one of the very few Telugu actresses who have made a mark for herself in neighbouring states. Starting from Subramaniapuram in Tamil, the actress has grown from strength to strength and earlier this year, she made her grand debut in Malayalam. She has already been part of two highly acclaimed films in Malayalam and more offers are coming her way.
The latest news is that she has signed yet another Malayalam film, post the success of Amen and North 24 Kaatham. Her upcoming film, Mosayile Kuthira Meenukal, is said to be a thriller comedy, which will be mostly shot in Lakshadweep. Asif Ali and Sunny Wayne are playing the lead roles whereas Janani Iyer is the other lead actress. Swati was reportedly extremely impressed with the film’s script and she immediately agreed to play the lead role. Incidentally, Andrea Jeremiah was supposed to play the lead role in the film; however, she backed out due to lack of dates.
Meanwhile, Swati will soon be seen in Raj Pippalla’s Bangaru Kodi Petta and another bilingual film, Karthikeya, in which she’s paired up with Nikhil, is soon in offing.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star daughter turns producer
- Much-awaited KGF 2’s first look out on this date
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s new film gets an interesting title
- Senior hero turns villain for Balayya?