The shooting of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, a biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy is going on a brisk space. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers are planning to release the film in last week of March 2019.
Though the news is a pure speculation, mega fans are rejoicing and are highly anticipating that this film will also repeat Rangasthalam’s magic which was released in the same month of March this year.
Surender Reddy is helming this magnum opus. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Tamannaah, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu essay key roles in this periodic drama.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections