The shooting of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, a biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy is going on a brisk space. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers are planning to release the film in last week of March 2019.
Though the news is a pure speculation, mega fans are rejoicing and are highly anticipating that this film will also repeat Rangasthalam’s magic which was released in the same month of March this year.
Surender Reddy is helming this magnum opus. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Tamannaah, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu essay key roles in this periodic drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Intense and gripping teaser for Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya impresses
- Tamannaah gets back her pre-COVID body
- Naga Shaurya’ looks stylish in Varudu Kaavalenu’s teaser
- Prabhu Deva, Kajal team up for a romantic comedy
- Mahesh Babu’s lovely birthday wishes for his ‘Boss lady’ Namrata
- After screenplay and presentation, Anil Ravipudi’s new avatar for Gaali Sampath