Sye Raa is a film which is making good money at the box office. The festival season helped the film in a very big way with its collections.
The period drama made 2.47 crores on the 8th day in Nizam which is pretty good. With this, the film has touched the 90 crore share in AP and TG.
But the film will be tested in the next few days as the festival season is done. In the US, the film is going at a slow pace as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement