Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently shooting for Sye Raa, the prestigious biopic on legendary Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. It’s well known that Chiru’s son Ram Charan is bankrolling the project with a whopping Rs 200 crore budget.
Chiru was one of the special guests at the TSR National Awards event that took place in Vizag last night. Speaking at the event, Chiru said that Sye Raa is Charan’s gift to him. “When Charan had signed Magadheera, I told him that he was quite lucky to have acted in a costume drama in his second film. I also told him that in my career of 149 movies I never had an opportunity to act in a period costume drama. Charan remembered that and decided to produce Sye Raa himself for me,” said the Megastar.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa