The shooting of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious project, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is nearing completion soon. Currently, the shoot is underway at some deep forests in Kerala.
On the other hand, this film’s producer, Ram Charan had already announced that the film will be hitting the screens during the coming Dussehra season.
But, now the latest buzz is that this film may not make it for an October release as planned as there is a lot of VFX work to be done and this might take the film’s release to Sankranthi 2020.
If this happens, then the Sankaranthi 2020 will be more interesting with the clash of huge films like MB26, Darbar and Sye Raa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Netflix rejects noted director’s project
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake