The shooting of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious project, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is nearing completion soon. Currently, the shoot is underway at some deep forests in Kerala.
On the other hand, this film’s producer, Ram Charan had already announced that the film will be hitting the screens during the coming Dussehra season.
But, now the latest buzz is that this film may not make it for an October release as planned as there is a lot of VFX work to be done and this might take the film’s release to Sankranthi 2020.
If this happens, then the Sankaranthi 2020 will be more interesting with the clash of huge films like MB26, Darbar and Sye Raa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s ultra mass gestures in Harihara Veeramallu
- Acharya’s Khammam schedule underway under tight security
- Get ready for 3 surprises from PSPK27 this Maha Shivaratri
- Critically acclaimed South film goes to Bollywood
- Manchu Manoj’s sly tweet on marriage reports
- Wild Dog’s trailer gets a launch date