A few days back, we had revealed that the shooting of Sye Raa was happening in a specially erected set in Hyderabad. Now, the latest we hear is that the film’s shoot has moved to RFC.
Some key scenes featuring Chiranjeevi and Nayanthara are currently being canned now by director Surender Reddy. The film also stars milky beauty Tamanna and she is yet to join the sets of the film.
Ram Charan produces this film on his home banner. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh and family return after Europe holiday
- After Hippi, Karthikeya vows to bounce back with Guna 369
- Solid deal for Rakshasudu’s Hindi dubbing & Telugu satellite rights
- Neil wraps up his part for Saaho; Shares an emotional post
- Teaser for Arjun Reddy Tamil remake impresses this time
- Sharwanand injured on 96’s set; To undergo surgery