Megastar Chiranjeevi’s latest film Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is once again in news, and this time, rumours were abuzz that Amitabh Bachchan too has left the project. The news came as a huge shock to Megastar’s fans, especially after AR Rahman and Ravi Varman opted out of the film.
However, the makers have denied these rumours and clarified that Big B is very much part of the project. The actor is expected to join the sets of the film in subsequent schedules. Vijay Sethupathi, Nayanthara, and Jagapathi Babu are also part of this epic drama.
Ratnavelu is the cinematographer, and Surender Reddy is directing the film. Ram Charan is producing this period film about one of the first freedom fighters in India.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari