Megastar Chiranjeevi has wrapped up a major schedule of his upcoming film Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy. Directed by Surender Reddy, the film is being produced by Ram Charan under Konidel Productions banner.
The recent schedule was shot for nearly 35 days under gruelling conditions. In fact, the team had to stop shooting for few days when rain played spoilsport. Apparently, a lot of action sequences were canned in this schedule amidst low lighting conditions.
The film boasts of several big names including Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi, Tamannaah to name a few. Rathnavelu is the cinematographer.
- Noted channel bags Maharshi’s satellite rights
- Ram Charan’ shirtless fight to be highlight of RC12
- Vidya Balan’s look as Basavatarakam goes viral
- Tense moments for Dil Raju
- Nani’s Jersy launched with a formal Pooja