The team of Sye Raa, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious period magnus opus, launched the teaser for the film’s 5 Indian versions at am event in Mumbai yesterday. Movie lovers across the country have given a solid response for all the teasers, which are trending on YouTube.
Within 24 hours of their release, Sye Raa’s Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and Hindi teasers amassed over 23.2 million digital views on various social media platforms, including YouTube. The spectacularly shot visuals, the grandeur in the making and Chiru’s stunning portrayal of the forgotten first Telugu freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, impressed everyone.
Sye Raa is scheduled to hit screens on October 2. This Surender Reddy directorial is bankrolled by Ram Charan with a whopping Rs 250-300 crores budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Pakka Commercial – Routine but Passable
- Review : Shikaaru – Only for comedy
- Review : Enugu – Passable action drama
- Review : Rocketry : The Nambi Effect – Honest Attempt
- Happy Birthday wraps up its censor
- The Warriorr’s trailer promises a commercial action drama