Sye Raa, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, will be shot and even released in China, according to the latest reports. Apparently, Chiru is keen on releasing his magnum opus in China after noticing the ever growing craze for Indian movies in China.
Since last year, Bollywood movies like Dangal, Secret Superstar and recently Bajrangi Bhaijaan were dubbed in Chinese and went on to become hugely successful at the box-office. Chiru believes that Sye Raa has all the action and drama to enthrall the Chinese movie lovers. Also, the Chinese government offers attractive discounts to foreign filmmakers who shoot in its country.
Meanwhile, the film’s team is prepping for the next big schedule which will take place near Kochi, Kerala. Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan and Nayanthara will also take part in the subsequent schedule. Surender Reddy is directing Sye Raa and Ram Charan is bankrolling it with a whopping 200 crore budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha reveals key details about her cop’s role in Saaho
- Prabhas is such a good artiste that I couldn’t say no to Saaho: Jackie
- Suresh Babu unveils Pressure Cooker’s first look
- Sundeep Kishan gets injured in shoot
- Ninu Veedani Nedanu Nenu gets a release date
- Should Sapthagiri stop doing hero roles?