Sye Raa, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, will be shot and even released in China, according to the latest reports. Apparently, Chiru is keen on releasing his magnum opus in China after noticing the ever growing craze for Indian movies in China.
Since last year, Bollywood movies like Dangal, Secret Superstar and recently Bajrangi Bhaijaan were dubbed in Chinese and went on to become hugely successful at the box-office. Chiru believes that Sye Raa has all the action and drama to enthrall the Chinese movie lovers. Also, the Chinese government offers attractive discounts to foreign filmmakers who shoot in its country.
Meanwhile, the film’s team is prepping for the next big schedule which will take place near Kochi, Kerala. Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan and Nayanthara will also take part in the subsequent schedule. Surender Reddy is directing Sye Raa and Ram Charan is bankrolling it with a whopping 200 crore budget.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?