Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, Sye Raa, has wrapped up more than half of its shoot. The film is poised to hit screens in the second half of 2019.
According to the latest updates, Sye Raa’s next schedule will take place in Mysore towards the end of December. The team will be canning a few important scenes at the iconic Mysore Palace. Surender Reddy is helming this prestigious project and Ram Charan is producing it under Konidela Productions banner.
Sye Raa also features Amitabh Bachchan, Vijay Sethupathi, Sudeep, Jagapathi Babu and Tamannaah playing prominent roles. Amit Trivedi is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actor makes serious allegations against Guna Sekhar
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Elections 2019: Pawan Kalyan trails, leads and then trails again
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation