Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, Sye Raa, has wrapped up more than half of its shoot. The film is poised to hit screens in the second half of 2019.
According to the latest updates, Sye Raa’s next schedule will take place in Mysore towards the end of December. The team will be canning a few important scenes at the iconic Mysore Palace. Surender Reddy is helming this prestigious project and Ram Charan is producing it under Konidela Productions banner.
Sye Raa also features Amitabh Bachchan, Vijay Sethupathi, Sudeep, Jagapathi Babu and Tamannaah playing prominent roles. Amit Trivedi is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi hails Superstar Krishna as he extends birthday wishes
- Fresh buzz on Prabhas21 after star Bollywood heroine’s Insta story on Mahanati
- Young actress steals hearts with her gesture for migrants
- Mahesh reveals Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s striking title poster
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL