Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, Sye Raa, has wrapped up more than half of its shoot. The film is poised to hit screens in the second half of 2019.
According to the latest updates, Sye Raa’s next schedule will take place in Mysore towards the end of December. The team will be canning a few important scenes at the iconic Mysore Palace. Surender Reddy is helming this prestigious project and Ram Charan is producing it under Konidela Productions banner.
Sye Raa also features Amitabh Bachchan, Vijay Sethupathi, Sudeep, Jagapathi Babu and Tamannaah playing prominent roles. Amit Trivedi is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda