Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited historical biopic, Sye Raa Narasimhareddy, will kick-start its regular shooting from the second week of October. Lavish sets are being erected for the film’s first schedule. Expectations are humongous on this magnum opus considering its scale and the star cast.
Sye Raa Narasimhareddy will showcase the inspiring tale of the first Telugu freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. The film will feature world-class VFX and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make it a landmark film in Tollywood.
Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanathara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu will have prominent roles in Sye Raa. Surender Reddy will be directing this prestigious project and Ram Charan will bankroll it. AR Rahman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director penning a script for Prabhas?
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video