Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited historical biopic, Sye Raa Narasimhareddy, will kick-start its regular shooting from the second week of October. Lavish sets are being erected for the film’s first schedule. Expectations are humongous on this magnum opus considering its scale and the star cast.
Sye Raa Narasimhareddy will showcase the inspiring tale of the first Telugu freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. The film will feature world-class VFX and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make it a landmark film in Tollywood.
Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanathara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu will have prominent roles in Sye Raa. Surender Reddy will be directing this prestigious project and Ram Charan will bankroll it. AR Rahman is composing the music.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date