Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited historical biopic, Sye Raa Narasimhareddy, will kick-start its regular shooting from the second week of October. Lavish sets are being erected for the film’s first schedule. Expectations are humongous on this magnum opus considering its scale and the star cast.
Sye Raa Narasimhareddy will showcase the inspiring tale of the first Telugu freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. The film will feature world-class VFX and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make it a landmark film in Tollywood.
Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanathara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu will have prominent roles in Sye Raa. Surender Reddy will be directing this prestigious project and Ram Charan will bankroll it. AR Rahman is composing the music.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup