Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited historical biopic, Sye Raa Narasimhareddy, will kick-start its regular shooting from the second week of October. Lavish sets are being erected for the film’s first schedule. Expectations are humongous on this magnum opus considering its scale and the star cast.
Sye Raa Narasimhareddy will showcase the inspiring tale of the first Telugu freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. The film will feature world-class VFX and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make it a landmark film in Tollywood.
Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanathara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu will have prominent roles in Sye Raa. Surender Reddy will be directing this prestigious project and Ram Charan will bankroll it. AR Rahman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?
- PSPK 27 formally launched: To roll on from this date
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked
- Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo make a solid impact in Andhra
- Noted production house to release Johar
- Disco Raja’s disappointing show continues