Sye Raa had a decent second day at the box office as the film made 10.2 crores share in both the Telugu states.
With this, the two-day collections have gone past the 48.8 crores share mark in Telugu states. As it was a working day yesterday, the collections dipped a bit but managed decent money.
Now that the weekend has started, the figures will improve in the next few days as the Dussehra festival is also coming in. Surender Reddy directs Sye Raa and Ram Charan produced it.
|Area||Two Days Collections|
|Nizam||Rs 12.11 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 6.37 Cr|
|East||Rs 6.01 Cr|
|West||Rs 4.45 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 3.75 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 2.50 Cr|
|Total AP/TG||Rs 48.80|
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?
- Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan to groove to star choreographer’s steps in Goa
- Popular hero in Manchu Manoj’s comeback film?