Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently acting in Sye Raa, a historical biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. The film’s shooting is more than half complete. Sye Raa will hit screens for Independence Day weekend.
Now, in a latest interview, Chiru’s brother Nagababu said that he has heard some crucial details about Sye Raa from the film’s director Surender Reddy. “From whatever I have heard from Suri, I am quite confident that Sye Raa will be beyond everyone’s imagination,” said Nagababu. He also expressed his wish to play even a small part in his brother’s magnum opus.
Talking about his nephew Ram Charan, Nagababu said that Charan is a meticulous producer like his uncle and senior producer Allu Aravind.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness