Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa has picked up over the weekend and has registered solid collections on Saturday. On Saturday, in Nizam, Sye Raa collected a solid share of Rs 1.22 crores. The film has successfully entered the Rs 30 crore club in Nizam and even breached the break even mark.
Now that CM KCR has announced holidays for educational institutions till October 19, with no major competition from other movies, Sye Raa is looking to collect more and land its buyers in decent profits. The film shall have a smooth sailing at least for a week more. Stay tuned for further updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar
- Mega hero heads to multiplex; Urges audiences to celebrate cinema