Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa has picked up over the weekend and has registered solid collections on Saturday. On Saturday, in Nizam, Sye Raa collected a solid share of Rs 1.22 crores. The film has successfully entered the Rs 30 crore club in Nizam and even breached the break even mark.
Now that CM KCR has announced holidays for educational institutions till October 19, with no major competition from other movies, Sye Raa is looking to collect more and land its buyers in decent profits. The film shall have a smooth sailing at least for a week more. Stay tuned for further updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai
- Krishnam Raju’s latest update on his health