Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa has picked up over the weekend and has registered solid collections on Saturday. On Saturday, in Nizam, Sye Raa collected a solid share of Rs 1.22 crores. The film has successfully entered the Rs 30 crore club in Nizam and even breached the break even mark.
Now that CM KCR has announced holidays for educational institutions till October 19, with no major competition from other movies, Sye Raa is looking to collect more and land its buyers in decent profits. The film shall have a smooth sailing at least for a week more. Stay tuned for further updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19
- Amitabh Bachchan tests positive for COVID-19; Hospitalized
- Ravi Teja’s next to have a period backdrop?
- Noted Bollywood director in awe of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo