Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa is holding well at the box-offices across Nizam. The film is heading towards the Rs 20 crore club mark and it may pull off the feat by Sunday. However, Sye Raa needs to perform very well throughout the Dasara festive season to bring smiles to its buyers.
Until Friday, in Nizam, Sye Raa collected a theatrical share of more than Rs 14.5 crore. And on Saturday, the film held its ground well and collected a decent share of Rs 2.56. The film’s total four-day Nizam share is Rs 17.20 crore. Trade circles are expecting another Rs 3 crore share day on Sunday and then it’s over to the Dasara holidays.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style