Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa opened to some solid occupancy on the day one of its release. With the film getting a hit talk, the news is that the film has made a total share of 7.9 crores in the Nizam area.
The Dussehra holidays are on and there is a good scope for the film to mint solid money in the coming days.
Also, there is no big film coming in the next few weeks which will help Sye Raa. Surender Reddy directs Sye Raa which was produced by Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?
- Sharwanand’s stylish look in a new photoshoot
- Bigg Boss makers end the suspense; Here’s the host for this weekend
- Allu Arjun gives a big thumbs up to ‘Colour Photo’ team