It’s been reported already that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ambitious 151st project, Sye Raa, will go on floors in December 6th. Now, the latest update is that the first schedule will kick-start in Hyderabad itself.
Sye Raa is a historical biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Noted writer Sai Madhav Burra is penning dialogues for this film, and already some hard-hitting punch dialogues from this film are doing the rounds on social media.
Surender Reddy is helming this prestigious project and Ram Charan is producing it. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapati Babu will essay crucial roles in this magnum opus. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Akhil not ready to leave this genre for the time being
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement