It’s been reported already that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ambitious 151st project, Sye Raa, will go on floors in December 6th. Now, the latest update is that the first schedule will kick-start in Hyderabad itself.
Sye Raa is a historical biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Noted writer Sai Madhav Burra is penning dialogues for this film, and already some hard-hitting punch dialogues from this film are doing the rounds on social media.
Surender Reddy is helming this prestigious project and Ram Charan is producing it. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapati Babu will essay crucial roles in this magnum opus. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties