It’s been reported recently that the team of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa will be landing in the picturesque European country of Georgia for a crucial 40-day schedule. This morning, the team kick-started the shooting formalities in Georgia.
Apparently, a whopping 50 crores will be spent on the Georgia schedule, making it the second most expensive overseas schedule ever for a Telugu film, after Saaho’s 90 crore UAE schedule. 200 unit members are taking part in Sye Raa’s latest schedule. Several grand battle sequences between Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy’s battalion and the British forces will be shot in the ongoing schedule.
Surender Reddy is directing Sye Raa and Ram Charan is bankrolling it with a budget of over 200 crores. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu and Tamannaah will be essaying crucial roles in the movie. Bollywood composer Amit Trivedi is scoring the music.
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years
- VVR’s crucial schedule underway
- Vikram Kumar designs an interesting role for Nani