The first schedule of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious historical biopic, Sye Raa, was wrapped up in December. After more than a month-long break, the film’s second schedule will kick-start in February first week.
Earlier, Sye Raa’s team had planned to shoot the second schedule in the picturesque Tamil Nadu village of Pollachi. However, the latest reports reveal that the unit will move to Kerala for the next schedule.
Surender Reddy is directing this ambitious magnum opus and Ram Charan is bankrolling it. Sye Raa also features Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep and Jagapathi Babu etc.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble