After wrapping up a strenuous first schedule, the unit of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Sye Raa, has taken a break for the New Year and Sankranthi holidays. As per the latest updates, Sye Raa’s next schedule will kick-start in February first week.
While the first schedule saw the unit canning a heavy-duty action sequence and other crucial scenes, a few important scenes with village backdrop will be shot in the second schedule. The unit will move to the picturesque Tamil Nadu village of Pollachi for the second schedule.
Surender Reddy is directing this ambitious magnum opus and Ram Charan is bankrolling it. Sye Raa also features Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep and Jagapathi Babu etc.
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next