After wrapping up a strenuous first schedule, the unit of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Sye Raa, has taken a break for the New Year and Sankranthi holidays. As per the latest updates, Sye Raa’s next schedule will kick-start in February first week.
While the first schedule saw the unit canning a heavy-duty action sequence and other crucial scenes, a few important scenes with village backdrop will be shot in the second schedule. The unit will move to the picturesque Tamil Nadu village of Pollachi for the second schedule.
Surender Reddy is directing this ambitious magnum opus and Ram Charan is bankrolling it. Sye Raa also features Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep and Jagapathi Babu etc.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake