Sye Raa, the highly-anticipated biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, is fast nearing completion. More than 70 percent of the talkie part has been wrapped up and the entire shooting formalities will conclude by March.
Sye Raa’s next schedule will take place in farmlands bear Choutuppal mandal of Yadadri Bhongiri district in Telangana. A giant temple set has been erected for the upcoming schedule, which will begin later this week. Surender Reddy is directing this magnum opus and Ram Charan is producing it under Konidela Productions banner.
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?