Sye Raa, the highly-anticipated biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, is fast nearing completion. More than 70 percent of the talkie part has been wrapped up and the entire shooting formalities will conclude by March.
Sye Raa’s next schedule will take place in farmlands bear Choutuppal mandal of Yadadri Bhongiri district in Telangana. A giant temple set has been erected for the upcoming schedule, which will begin later this week. Surender Reddy is directing this magnum opus and Ram Charan is producing it under Konidela Productions banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy