Sye Raa, the highly-anticipated biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, is fast nearing completion. More than 70 percent of the talkie part has been wrapped up and the entire shooting formalities will conclude by March.
Sye Raa’s next schedule will take place in farmlands bear Choutuppal mandal of Yadadri Bhongiri district in Telangana. A giant temple set has been erected for the upcoming schedule, which will begin later this week. Surender Reddy is directing this magnum opus and Ram Charan is producing it under Konidela Productions banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?
- Radhe Shyam to release on this date in 2021?
- Vakeel Saab’s teaser being readied for Pawan Kalyan’s birthday
- Award winning Bollywood actor in HIT’s Hindi remake
- RGV introduces his Power Star; Actor faces Pawan’s fans’ heat
- Actress decides to block Trump supporters on Twitter