Sye Raa, the highly-anticipated biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, is fast nearing completion. More than 70 percent of the talkie part has been wrapped up and the entire shooting formalities will conclude by March.
Sye Raa’s next schedule will take place in farmlands bear Choutuppal mandal of Yadadri Bhongiri district in Telangana. A giant temple set has been erected for the upcoming schedule, which will begin later this week. Surender Reddy is directing this magnum opus and Ram Charan is producing it under Konidela Productions banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?