Megastar Chiranjeevi’s period magnum opus, Sye Raa, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies of this year. The film is slated for release on October 2. Chiru’s son Ram Charan is bankrolling this patriotic drama with a whopping Rs 200 crore budget.
Meanwhile, cashing in on the craze, Sye Raa has inked a non-Baahubali record deal in Karnataka. The film’s entire Karnataka theatrical distribution rights have been sold for a cool Rs 32 crores. Chiru’s popularity across Karnataka needs no introduction. Also, Kannada star Sudeep playing an important role in the film has further helped the film seal this stunning deal.
Surender Reddy is helming this Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy biopic. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu and Tamannaah will be seen in key roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death
- Makers of Nishabdham purposely keeping him a secret
- SPB’s son slams a viral WhatsApp rumour
- Theatres to open in this state from October 1st
- Chay’s next mission; To choose one among these two directors
- Happy news for Pawan fans regarding his next with Harish Shankar