Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Sye Raa, wrapped up its first schedule in December last year. The second schedule was supposed to kick-start from February 23 in Kerala. However, the latest update is that the schedule has been postponed to March second week.
Apparently, Sye Raa’s cinematographer Rathnavelu, who is also working on Ram Charan-Sukumar’s Rangasthalam, has been busy with Rangasthalam’s DI work as the film’s release date is fast approaching. This reportedly prompted Chiru to ask Rathnavelu to wrap up his prior commitment so that he can work on Sye Raa with a free mind.
Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will join Sye Raa’s team on March 20 and 21. Nayanthara and other major cast will also take part in this crucial schedule. Surender Reddy is directing this magnum opus, while Ram Charan is bankrolling the project.
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha