The makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, a biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, are all set to commence the next major schedule from tomorrow. A huge village set has been erected to can a grand war sequence.
In the upcoming schedule, Sye Raa’s team will be canning a crucial action episode where Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy and his lieutenants revolt against the British soldiers. Apparently, the action episodes will be shot in night effect. Hollywood technicians have been roped in to oversee the stunts.
Surender Reddy is helming this prestigious project and Ram Charan is bankrolling it with a whopping budget of over 200 crores. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Tamannaah, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu essay key roles in the movie.
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha