The makers of Sye Raa, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, are racing against time to wrap up the scenes involving the film’s leading lady Nayanthara. In the film, Nayan plays Uyyalawada’s wife.
Apparently, Nayan has given only three days to Sye Raa’s team in this schedule due to her busy schedule. Director Surender Reddy and his team are working round the clock to finish as many scenes as possible with Nayan, Chiru and other actors. The unit is happy with the output so far.
Sye Raa also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Vijay Sethupathi, Sudeep, Jagapathi Babu and Tamannaah playing prominent roles. The film is slated for release in summer 2019. Ram Charan is producing the film under Konidela Productions banner.
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Details regarding Kerintha star’s new film
- Balakrishna begins the most difficult part of NTR biopic