Sye Raa is doing quite well at the box office and the Nizam area is drawing good collections each passing day.
After making 7.9 crores on the first day, the film made 3.98 crores on the second day which is pretty decent.
With this, the grand total in this area stands at 11.7 crores which is pretty good. Now that the weekend has started the collection will be even better in the next two days.
The film has crossed the 40 crore share mark already in the Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two projects awaiting Balayya’s nod?
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?