A few days back, we had revealed that Sye Raa’s VFX work is on at 28 different facilities in various countries. Now that the release date is nearing soon, the talk is that all the VFX work will start arriving to the makers from today onwards. Kamal Kannan is handling the VFX department of Sye Raa.
Scene wise, this VFX work will be sent to the makers so that they can lock the final edit from now on. The post-production of the film is on in full swing and very soon Chiranjeevi and the team will watch the final edit and take a call on the film’s output.
Surender Reddy directs this film which is being produced by Ram Charan on a massive budget of over 250 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amy Jackson becomes a proud mother
- Tollywood’s new costume designer on the rise
- Sye Raa certified U/A
- Sye Raa’s final run time locked
- Curiosity raises about Ala Vaikuntapuramlo’s release
- Viral – Chiranjeevi turns photographer for Upasana