The Telangana State Minister of Cinematography and Commercial Taxes Talasani Srinivas Yadav said that the government will soon implement a single-window system to address all the issues pertaining to the Telugu film industry. The minister announced this decision during his meeting with several film industry biggies and government officials at the Secretariat yesterday.
Talasani said that producers will soon get all the required government permissions from pre-production to the post-release phases of their films all at once through this single-window system. The minister also said that the change of name and the new presentation of the erstwhile AP government’s Nandi Awards is under the purview of CM KCR.
Talasani concluded saying that there is no regional prejudice in Telugu film industry and that doors are open to those with required talent to shine in TFI.
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?