The Telangana state government has finally set up a panel to counter the rampant harassment and abuse against women artistes and technicians in Tollywood. The government has ordered the panel members under GO 984 to suggest recommendations to take necessary action to safeguard women artistes in the film and TV industry.
The panel consists of several film celebrities and prominent personalities from various sections of the society. Actress-producer Y Supriya, actress Jhansi, director Nandini Reddy and senior writer Paruchuri Gopala Krishna and others are part of this panel. Further details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Corona effect- Star heroes’ popularity at a big risk
- Ayushman Khurrana gets a rare and prestigious honor
- Poll : KKR VS MI- Who will win today’s IPL Match?