The Telangana state government has finally set up a panel to counter the rampant harassment and abuse against women artistes and technicians in Tollywood. The government has ordered the panel members under GO 984 to suggest recommendations to take necessary action to safeguard women artistes in the film and TV industry.
The panel consists of several film celebrities and prominent personalities from various sections of the society. Actress-producer Y Supriya, actress Jhansi, director Nandini Reddy and senior writer Paruchuri Gopala Krishna and others are part of this panel. Further details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandamuri Ramakrishna – Tarakaratna’s health is improving
- Poll : How is Nani’s Dasara teaser?
- Nani’s Dasara teaser looks terrific
- Buzz: SSMB 28’s Nizam rights sold for a whopping price
- Director drops a key update on Kushi
- Official: Thaman to score music for Pawan Kalyan’s next