The Telangana state government has finally set up a panel to counter the rampant harassment and abuse against women artistes and technicians in Tollywood. The government has ordered the panel members under GO 984 to suggest recommendations to take necessary action to safeguard women artistes in the film and TV industry.
The panel consists of several film celebrities and prominent personalities from various sections of the society. Actress-producer Y Supriya, actress Jhansi, director Nandini Reddy and senior writer Paruchuri Gopala Krishna and others are part of this panel. Further details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maha Samudram locks OTT partner
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date
- Prabhas’s Adipurush affirms its release date
- Kondapolam Trailer – Intriguing and Gripping
- Adivi Sesh discharged from hospital post his Dengue scare
- Bigg Boss 5 – Here is the list of 4th-week nominations