The Telangana state government has finally set up a panel to counter the rampant harassment and abuse against women artistes and technicians in Tollywood. The government has ordered the panel members under GO 984 to suggest recommendations to take necessary action to safeguard women artistes in the film and TV industry.
The panel consists of several film celebrities and prominent personalities from various sections of the society. Actress-producer Y Supriya, actress Jhansi, director Nandini Reddy and senior writer Paruchuri Gopala Krishna and others are part of this panel. Further details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR to have a terrific emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before
- Anupama- Bumrah wedding- Mother clears it all
- Sundeep-Lavanya’s A1 Express’ day 1 WW collections
- Mogalirekulu Sagar gets a decent response for Shaadi Mubarak