Around a week ago, a person brought senior comedian Gundu Hanumantha Rao’s health and financial condition to the notice of the Telangana state IT Minister KTR on social media. KTR immediately assured assistance through the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF).
In a touching gesture that’s being appreciated by everyone, the Chief Minister’s Office has sanctioned Rs. 5 lakh to cover the ailing senior actor’s medical expenses. Gundu Hanumantha Rao has been undergoing treatment for kidney related ailments for quite some time.
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018