Around a week ago, a person brought senior comedian Gundu Hanumantha Rao’s health and financial condition to the notice of the Telangana state IT Minister KTR on social media. KTR immediately assured assistance through the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF).
In a touching gesture that’s being appreciated by everyone, the Chief Minister’s Office has sanctioned Rs. 5 lakh to cover the ailing senior actor’s medical expenses. Gundu Hanumantha Rao has been undergoing treatment for kidney related ailments for quite some time.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut