Around a week ago, a person brought senior comedian Gundu Hanumantha Rao’s health and financial condition to the notice of the Telangana state IT Minister KTR on social media. KTR immediately assured assistance through the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF).
In a touching gesture that’s being appreciated by everyone, the Chief Minister’s Office has sanctioned Rs. 5 lakh to cover the ailing senior actor’s medical expenses. Gundu Hanumantha Rao has been undergoing treatment for kidney related ailments for quite some time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty