T-Series, one of the leading production companies in Bollywood, has now set its eyes on South Indian film industry. While the company has already tied up with Lahari audio to become one of the leading music companies in South, Bhushan Kumar, head of T Series, has revealed that the company is going to produce films as well.
In a recent interview, Bhushan Kumar said, “Within a short period of 20 days we are planning to announce the title of the South film which will be a Tamil, Telugu, Malyalam, Kannada and Hindi as well. The lead male cast of this South film will belong from the Tollywood industry only.” However, he refused to divulge more details about who the lead actor is going to be. More details are awaited.
In Hindi, the company has a string of high-profile projects in the pipeline including Kedarnath, Aashiqui 3, Mogul among other films.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas