Working in a film like Pink has changed fortunes for Taapsee Pannu. When it comes to doing hard-hitting films, Taapsee is the go-to actress in Bollywood as of now.
She has half a dozen films lined up and one of them was with Hindi director Anurag Basu. But the news now is that Taapsee has backed out of the film disappointing many.
The update is that as the director was not clear about the shoot dates, Taapsee walked out of the project as she had already started prepping for her latest female-centric film Womaniya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- Press Note : Choosi Choodangaane Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot
- Payal Rajput’s track in Disco Raja to be quite entertaining