Working in a film like Pink has changed fortunes for Taapsee Pannu. When it comes to doing hard-hitting films, Taapsee is the go-to actress in Bollywood as of now.
She has half a dozen films lined up and one of them was with Hindi director Anurag Basu. But the news now is that Taapsee has backed out of the film disappointing many.
The update is that as the director was not clear about the shoot dates, Taapsee walked out of the project as she had already started prepping for her latest female-centric film Womaniya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa