The flick is touted to be a thriller that will revolve around a social cause. It will be the Bollywood directorial debut of National Award winning Bengali filmmaker, Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury. The film will roll out from February and will be shot in just two months. “Tapsee gave her nod a month ago. She plays a young, independent girl who helps the protagonist,” says a source.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’