The flick is touted to be a thriller that will revolve around a social cause. It will be the Bollywood directorial debut of National Award winning Bengali filmmaker, Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury. The film will roll out from February and will be shot in just two months. “Tapsee gave her nod a month ago. She plays a young, independent girl who helps the protagonist,” says a source.
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date
- Rajinikanth decides to not contest Lok Sabha elections
- Tollywood actress to get busy in Bollywood?
- Sye Raa shot at this interesting location