The flick is touted to be a thriller that will revolve around a social cause. It will be the Bollywood directorial debut of National Award winning Bengali filmmaker, Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury. The film will roll out from February and will be shot in just two months. “Tapsee gave her nod a month ago. She plays a young, independent girl who helps the protagonist,” says a source.
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster