Taapsee is thrilled that one of her biggest dreams of owning a house in Mumbai has finally come true. The actress, whose family is based in Delhi, had been living in Hyderabad and Chennai in the beginning stages of her career. Later, she moved to Mumbai when her career in Hindi took off in a major way.
The actress lives along with her sister Shagun, who runs a Mumbai-based company named wedding factory. Revealing that she has finally bought a place which she can call a home, Taapsee posted a picture, along with her sister, and her million dollar smile says everything about how good her personal and professional has turned out in recent times.
She will soon be seen in a short film Nitishashtra, which will be out on June 4, and then, there are quite a few Hindi and Telugu films slated for release soon.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) June 1, 2018
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?