Taapsee has cleared the rumours through her Twitter handle and stated that she currently has only two films in hand, Rana’s Ghazi and a yet untitled movie under the Rising Sun Films banner.
Ghazi is based on the PNS Ghazi submarine that sank mysteriously off the Vizag coast in the Bay of Bengal. Taapsee will essay a refugee in the film which will see actor Rana Daggubati as a naval officer.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) February 9, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho
- Are Bunny and Charan not on talking terms? Allu hero clarifies
- DSP opens up about acting debut
- Balancing motherhood and work is quite challenging : Sunny Leone
- Raghava Lawrence’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day