Taapsee has denied that she’s signed Balakrishna’s upcoming film titled Aditya 999. The film is being touted as a sequel to Aditya 369 which was a huge hit back in 1991. Singeetham Sreenivasa Rao is going to direct the sequel and Vinod is producing the film. Konda Krishnam Raju is presenting the film. Few days ago, there were rumours that Taapsee has been roped in to play the lead role in place of Anushka since the latter didn’t have dates. When one of Taapsee’s fans asked her if she had signed the film, she promptly replied on Twitter, “m reading all ur tweets n I’m not doing dat adhitya movie.” She has completed two years in the industry and in the past two years she has had six releases. Talking about her experience so far, Taapsee said, “2years 2day since I’ve been a part of Telugu film industry.thanq so much all of u fr getting me so far. Without u all I wouldn’t hav made it. 6 releases in 2 years, 1 movie ready for release n 2 in shooting stage. Including 2 movies I dubbed for myself! Super grateful n happy. These numbers r ONLY for Telugu movies.” Currently, she’s acting in Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s film and Meher Ramesh’s Shadow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Omkar turns emotional at Raju Gari Gadhi 3 meet
- Vijay Devarakonda wants this star to be in Terminator series
- Which heroine will star in Puri Jagan’s next?
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer