Taapsee, who’s on a high with back to back acclaimed films, is all set to make her foray into sports entertainment. The actress is now the co-owner of Pune 7 Aces, the Pune franchise of the Pro-Badminton league, along with Kri Talent group. Taapsee announced the news officially earlier today and added that she has been planning to get into sports entertainment for a while now.
It’s no secret that Taapsee is an ardent sports enthusiast and she has been closely following badminton at the national and international level. She has also spoken about her love for squash, which she credited as one of the primary reasons behind her fitness. And now, by buying a stake in a sports team, she is taking her love for sports to a different level.
In the past few years, several actors from various film industries have played an active role in bringing a lot of interest to sports like kabbadi, wrestling, boxing, apart from Cricket. And Taapsee is just the latest star to join this ever growing bandwagon.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) October 6, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres