Taapsee, who’s on a high with back to back acclaimed films, is all set to make her foray into sports entertainment. The actress is now the co-owner of Pune 7 Aces, the Pune franchise of the Pro-Badminton league, along with Kri Talent group. Taapsee announced the news officially earlier today and added that she has been planning to get into sports entertainment for a while now.
It’s no secret that Taapsee is an ardent sports enthusiast and she has been closely following badminton at the national and international level. She has also spoken about her love for squash, which she credited as one of the primary reasons behind her fitness. And now, by buying a stake in a sports team, she is taking her love for sports to a different level.
In the past few years, several actors from various film industries have played an active role in bringing a lot of interest to sports like kabbadi, wrestling, boxing, apart from Cricket. And Taapsee is just the latest star to join this ever growing bandwagon.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) October 6, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life