Taapsee is betting big on her upcoming film Mulk, a court room drama which narrates the story of how a lawyer defends the honour of an innocent man. Directed by Anubhav Sinha, the film also stars Rishi Kapoor in a lead role and Taapsee is playing the lawyer.
The actress, who was shooting in Scotland for a while, returned to join the film’s promotions, and earlier today, when she finally saw her film, she became quite emotional. “Just saw the film. Our film. Proud of it,” she tweeted.
While she has been choosing interesting scripts in recent past, looking at her excitement about Mulk, one gets the impression that she will win a lot of accolades like she did for Pink. With the film releasing on August 3, all eyes will be on Taapsee to see if she lives up to the expectations.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) July 28, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy
- Interview : Puri Jagan- I am desperately in need of a hit film
- Much awaited entertainer gets A certified