Saand Ki Ankh is a film where Taapsee has played a very old lady for the first time in her career. She plays the lead along with another talented actress Bhumi Pednekar.
The film was released to some good reviews all over and Taapsee is leading the race by getting a high appreciation for her role. Her emotional outburst and funny accent in the film is being well appreciated.
The film is a biopic based on the life of India’s oldest sharpshooters, Chandro Tomar and her sister-in-law Prakash Tomar.
Articles that might interest you:
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film
- Star heroine’s re-entry in Pawan’s next becomes a hot topic
- It’s a festival release for Sumanth’s Kapatadhaari
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- Yet another star hero heads to Dubai for vacation
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed