In the past four years, Taapsee has surprised everyone with her choices in Hindi cinema. After hogging the limelight in Pink, the actress went on to sign Judwaa 2, which got her a wider reach among the masses. And this year, she has four different films spanning various genres. Apparently, there is a strategy behind all these choices and the actress confesses that she’s inspired by Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence who has been acting in both commercial and off-beat & experimental films.
In a recent interview, Taapsee said, “I don’t want to give anyone an opportunity to slot me in a certain type of role. I feel that will be the end of my growth. I genuinely don’t believe in working in comfortable roles as nothing interesting comes out of it.” Incidentally, this approach has helped her to pick some solid roles and she’s betting big on her upcoming films like Mulk and Soorma in which she is playing important roles.
In August, the actress will be seen in a thriller Neevevaro in which she’s paired alongside Aadhi, and later this year, she also has Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyan lined up for release.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Mr.KK
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 1 AP & TS shares: All-time highest among Tier 2 heroes
- Dookudu, Temper actor Ajaz Khan arrested by Mumbai Police
- Interesting details about Naga Shaurya-K Raghavendra Rao film