In the past four years, Taapsee has surprised everyone with her choices in Hindi cinema. After hogging the limelight in Pink, the actress went on to sign Judwaa 2, which got her a wider reach among the masses. And this year, she has four different films spanning various genres. Apparently, there is a strategy behind all these choices and the actress confesses that she’s inspired by Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence who has been acting in both commercial and off-beat & experimental films.
In a recent interview, Taapsee said, “I don’t want to give anyone an opportunity to slot me in a certain type of role. I feel that will be the end of my growth. I genuinely don’t believe in working in comfortable roles as nothing interesting comes out of it.” Incidentally, this approach has helped her to pick some solid roles and she’s betting big on her upcoming films like Mulk and Soorma in which she is playing important roles.
In August, the actress will be seen in a thriller Neevevaro in which she’s paired alongside Aadhi, and later this year, she also has Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyan lined up for release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2
- Nag’s Wild Dog teaser on this date
- Sequel on cards fo Bellamkonda Sai’s hit film?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s shirtless avatar continues to break the internet