Taapsee spent some tense moments near a village on the Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka border late last evening. She was on her way to Hyderabad from Badami where she had been shooting for more than a week for Ravi Teja, Shouryam Siva’s untitled film. Apparently, Taapsee’s car broke down at the border and she ended up tweeting about the ordeal saying that this is not how she wanted to spend her new year’s eve. Luckily, she managed to reach Hyderabad just before mid-night. Apart from this film, she’ll soon be seen in a David Dhawan’s Chashme Badoor in Hindi which also has Siddharth in lead role.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars